- EXCLUSIVE Monox® CO Sensor with True-Test™ Sensor Diagnostics – Verifies that carbon monoxide sensor is working properly, and warns when the sensor is nearing the end of its service life.
- EXCLUSIVE Automatic Monthly Self-Test – Alarm performs a silent internal system test to verify sensor operation.
- EXCLUSIVE Interconnect Test – In an interconnected system, this feature will alarm the local unit first, then quiet the local unit while the remote units alarm.
- Front Loading Battery Door – Eliminates battery handling during installation and allows for safe and convenient battery replacement. (10000 and 10000C only).
- Battery Pull Tab – Makes installation faster and easier, reducing callbacks due to battery failure. Simply pull tab, close door and press test button. (10000 and 10000C only).
- Latching LED Alarm Indicator – After a carbon monoxide alarm condition the single RED light on the triggering alarm blinks until reset.
- Smart Quiet™ Trigger Alarm Locator – Pushing test button quiets all alarms EXCEPT the one that triggered the alarm.
- Smart Quiet™ Low Battery Silencer – Silences low battery alert up to 10 hours. (10000 and 10000C only).
- Quick Quiet™ False Alarm Control – Quiets unwanted carbon monoxide alarms for up to six minutes. Dust
- Cover – Protects from dust, dirt, fumes or other common contaminant's during construction, reducing false alarms and callbacks.