The kids are back in school, the nights are getting cooler and the days are getting shorter. Now is the perfect time to start thinking about getting your home ready for fall and winter.
Electric heaters or no, it’s also a good time to consider additional heating needs for the winter. Was there a room in your house that you wish was more comfortable? What about a chilly bathroom or cold basement addition? OK, you might not want to think about winter right now. I get it. But wouldn’t you like to be ready when the cold weather hits?
Cadet heaters take the chill out of your bedroom, living room, or other high use area by spreading warmth using convection to circulate air, so you can enjoy whisper-quiet, reliable heat.
Electric Baseboard Heaters: Sensible, quiet heat starts here!
- Practical design is ideal for new construction and built to last
- Easy installation with pre-punched knockouts at 1-inch intervals
- Universal wiring available at either end
- Proven construction helps maximize surface area and funnel heated air
- Place under a window for best results
- Rest easy—includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- Durable, powder-coated finish stands up to nicks and scratches
- Proudly made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- UL listed